We Need You For Donation Coordination!
Catholic Charities of New York receives in-kind donations from generous vendors to help support the 90 agencies and over 400,000 individuals we serve yearly. These donations consist of clothes, toys, coats and household supplies.
Our In-Kind Processing Center needs your help sorting and organizing our inventory. Assisting us with maintaining a clean and orderly storage area allows us to spend more time creating a smoother experience for our clients.
This is a great way for volunteers to learn firsthand the value of justly serving our communities.
The assignment consists of the following:
- Sorting through bags and boxes of donated items
- Help distinguish between new, gently used and overly used items
- Grouping (organizing and placing items in designated areas)
- Arranging by size, gender and age
- Creating packages for agencies request
- Recording inventory
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: