Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+
Come and join our newest teams of photographers who capture moments of generosity and hope!
We need photographers and videographers to visit our food pantries, human service agencies, events throughout Manhattan and the Bronx. This is a great way to build out your professional portfolio and take amazing unique photos of New Yorkers receiving help.
*Videographers are especially needed! Each assignment will have 2 openings for photographers/videographer to work together.
- Minimum of 3 Months
- Flexible! Events and activities can happen at anytime. We will email you a list of upcoming events for you to choose from.
- Each Assignment will last about 1 hour.
- *Last minute assignments- Occasionally you will receive an notice about a request for the next day. If you are able to attend please respond immediately that you would like to accept the assignment so we may coordinate.
- 1 Year of prior experience
- Able to travel throughout NYC and work with a team.
- Have your own professional equipment to capture quality images. This can include Nikon, Bridge Cameras, video cameras, DSLR's etc. Please NO cellphone cameras.
COVID 19 regulations
Your health and safety is extremely important to us. All our sites are actively following social distancing protocols. Our staff wear gloves and masks to protect our clients and frequently sanitize all working spaces throught out the day.
- Upon your arrival we kindly ask all volunteers to wash their hands
- Please bring a mask for protection. You are free to wear gloves as well.
How do I sign up?
- Click on "Express an interest"
- Email our team 3 examples/images/videos of your past work.
- We will email you a PDF of tips and pointers for Catholic Charities New York images. Please review it and let us know if you have any questions.
- Wait for an Email from our Marketing team about upcoming events.
- Respond to the email about your desired assignment!
- Each assignment is open to 2 volunteers
- After you sign up you will receive contact information and specific pointers about who/what we need images of.
- If you have any questions feel free to contact the marketing team. They are happy to assist in any way.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: