Immigration Asylum: Bangla Assistance
A volunteer fluent in English and Bangla and familiar with legal terms is needed to assist with translating documents for an affirmative asylum case.
- Open to anyone looking for an opportunity to fulfill a pressing legal need while getting a first-rate, hands-on learning experience
- Ability to work with and communicate with a variety of different multi-ethnic populations
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic Strong Bangla language skills required (written, speaking, and reading)
- Knowledge or experience in any as many of the following areas possible: Immigration Law or Procedure LitigationoCriminal Law or Procedure Law Office Experience
- Catholic Charities is willing to work with schools so that interns can receive course credit for externships or internships
- Catholic Charities is willing to support intern or volunteer efforts to secure funding for their work
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: