Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Guild for the Blind: Administrative Support
- Perform data entry to track completion of services to our consumers using Outcomes (volunteers will be taught how to use this database).
- Generate printouts and authorization reports on a weekly and monthly basis from the NY State database, SYS7 (volunteers will also be taught how to use this database).
- Alphabetize and update (with dates of completed service) hard copies of reports on a monthly basis.
- Update the Monthly Memorandum Letter (template provided) to the State for Transportation Reimbursement.
- File as needed.
We will provide training in: Outcomes and SYS7
Looking for someone who could do 7-10 hours a week.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: