Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Maria Droste Counseling: Social Media (Remote - Anywhere!)
Maria Droste Counseling Services exists because we believe everyone deserves access to affordable and compassionate psychotherapy and counseling.
Do you love social media? Do you love positive affirmations and mental health wellness? We are looking for a creative individual who said “yes” to all of these questions to volunteer their time developing our social media.
This could be done from the comfort of your home! We would want someone who stands by the mission of Maria Droste and understands the need to increase mental health awareness and support.
We are located in Midtown Manhattan/Murray Hill on Madison and 33rd. We are accessible by most major subways (1/2/3/6/D/F/B/M) and buses!
Schedule: Set your own hours and days that work for you!
Training: You will receive administrative and clinical support such as identifying techniques to upload to our sites.
- Post a minimum of 2 posts on our social media platforms.
- Maintain client, clinician, and MDCS confidentiality.
- Develop creative posts and seek approval, if using already created, art from the original developer.
- Meet with the Executive Director and/or Business Administrator around the standing and post updates of the media platforms.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- An interest in being part of a community that strives to help others!
Maria Droste Counseling Services is an affiliate of the Catholic Charities Federation of Agencies. We are a community of caring professionals who are committed to affirming and respecting all people. Our mission is to provide affordable psychotherapy and counseling to those who are experiencing difficulties at home, at work, in school, or in relationships. We also provide training, development, and supervision in a supportive peer environment.
Maria Droste Counseling Services has provided thousands of clients from the New York metropolitan area with excellent and affordable mental health care. The agency was founded on the belief that clinicians fortunate enough to have the resources to earn professional credentials would welcome the opportunity to give something back to the community.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: