Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
2020 St. Augustine Food Pantry Volunteers
Now more than ever we are relying on volunteers like you to help us feed our community! We are looking for volunteers to help us at our food pantry to bag meals and produce for our friends and neighbors at the St. Augustine food pantry starting in September!
COVID 19 POLICY
Your safety and our clients safety is of the utmost concern.
1. Everyone will be asked to wear gloves, face masks, sanitize materials and sterilized workstations.
2. Clients will come at designated times and pick up the food through contactless methods.
3. We request all volunteers to be of good health and not above 60 years old. We do not wish to put any vulnerable populations at risk.
St. Augustine Food Pantry
Location: 1168 Franklin Avenue, Bronx
Schedule: Mondays from 9:30 AM – 2 PM
Commitment: 3 times
What you'll do:
Bag meals and food items
Help with set up and break down
Help with end day cleaning and sanitizing
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: