Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
2020 Junior Board Midnight Run (Feed the Homeless) (Midtown East)
Want to get a taste of what it's like to work with the Junior Board?
The Midnight Run is a great and casual way to get to know our Junior Board members -- you can ask questions, make new friends, all while helping homeless New Yorkers. Don't worry, the Midnight Run doesn't happen at midnight and there is NO running!
It's an easy and thoughtful way to give back!
Where: 1011 First Ave b/w 55 and 56 street.
When: Every 2nd Wednesday of the Month
What you'll do:
- Bring 1 food item (assignments are emailed beforehand - maybe a loaf of bread, a box of snacks, some sliced ham or even a package of napkins)
- Assemble lunch bags filled with tasty sandwiches and juice boxes (pack everything in a speedy 20-30 minutes!).
- Hand out lunch bags to the homeless on your way home!
The Catholic Charities Junior Board introduces young professionals (ages 21-40) to the wide array of programs and works of Catholic Charities through volunteer opportunities, social gatherings, faith-based events, and philanthropic support. The Junior Board helps cultivate the next generation of leaders committed to Catholic Charities to serve those in need in our community. You can become a member and join the Junior Board today here: https://www.catholiccharitiesnyvolunteer.org/junior-board-membership
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: