Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
2020 Sorting Donations (East Village)
Love organizing and giving back? Then we need you!
This is a year-round program that provides additional resources to the individuals and families we serve. Join our team and help sort through donations for distribution to many of our affiliate agencies. Through this program, we provide clothing, baby essentials, toiletry kits, toys and more. The needs of the people we serve are endless and this is just another way to meeting every human need!
Spellman Warehouse 137 E 2nd Street New York, NY 10009
What you will do:
- Unpack boxes and bags
- Prepare and Organize COVID 19 Safety Kits for staff throughout the CCNY network. This includes food pantries, shelters, case mangement and more.
Qualifications: Can lift 5-10 pounds
COVID 19 POLICY
- Upon arrival please wear a face mask and check in with the attendance sheet. TIP- You can bring a second mask to change into after your shift to help feel refreshed.
- Please use all hand sanitizing stations frequently.
- Follow all social distancing protocols.
- If you do not have a face mask or gloves please alert our staff. We will ensure that PPE will be provided to you upon arrival.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: