2022 1st National Senior Citizens Day Celebration!
Encore Community Services is hosting its 1st National Senior Citizen Day Celebration and they need your help to make it a success!
Are you ready to grab your best Hawaiian outfit and volunteer??
You'll be Assisting Encore staff with:
- Transporting supplies from Encore bldg to the plaza
- Setting up tables for activities and arrange materials
- Packing gift bags for guests
- Decorating tables and arranging flyers
- Working the check-in table and donation table
- Passing out water bottles to guests
- Assisting with serving lunch
- Cleaning up the plaza after the event
- Packing supplies and returning them to Encore
- Taking down tables and tents
- 9am-3pm (full event)
- 9am-1pm (morning set up and event start)
- 11am-3pm (event start and clean up)
*Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required (boosters not necessary)*
Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: