2022 Covid-19 Safety Policy
In accordance with New York City's requirements, we have the following safety policy in place for all in-person volunteering. There is always a risk of contracting Covid in any public space, however, there are some measures we can take together to protect each other and the communities we serve.
- For proof of vaccination please present one of the following upon check-in
- vaccination card, a photo of your card, and or a digital pass.
- To be considered fully vaccinated you must have received 2 doses.
- Please adhere to temperature checks.
- Please arrive with a face mask securely on. We are happy to provide an extra mask if needed.
- We will have hand sanitizers placed throughout the facility for your use.
- Please follow and social distancing and crowd flow policies we have in place.