Join The Catholic Charities Junior Board
Membership and Benefits
Thank you for your interest in joining or supporting the Catholic Charities Junior Board. Your donation will support the St. Nicholas Project, which supports more than 4,000 vulnerable New Yorkers each year. Junior Board members are asked to "give or get" annual donations to support this initiative.
Our memberships application and donation is below -- you will need to create a log-in to access this page. If you have any questions about our online application or would prefer to send a check, please contact us at CCNYJuniorBoard@archny.org. Checks can be sent to:
Catholic Charities Junior Board
1011 First Avenue, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10022
|Junior Board General Member: $100
||Junior Board Friend: $350
||Junior Board Partner: $850
- Your donation will provide items of necessity for 2 individuals during the Christmas season
- 100% of this membership is tax-deductible
- Entrepreneurial opportunity to fundraise for the St. Nicholas Project Shopping Day
- Recognition as a Junior Board member on the Catholic Charities website
- Invitations to all Junior Board events throughout the year including socials, volunteer events, and the Junior Board Spring and Fall general meetings
- Access to Catholic Charities staff
- Opportunities to network with other young professionals on the Junior Board, with representation across multiple industries
- All of the benefits of Junior Board General Membership plus:
- Your donation will provide items of necessity for 7 individuals during the Christmas season
- Recognition as a Friend of the Junior Board on the Catholic Charities website
- One complimentary Junior Board Annual Benefit ticket (valued at $130)
- Early registration for Catholic Charities volunteer events such as Family Volunteer Day, Turkey Distribution Day, Holy Thursday Pantry Distribution, and more
- Ability to host official Junior Board social and fundraising events with name recognition as a Friend of the Junior Board
- All of the benefits of Junior Board General Membership and Friend, including one complimentary Junior Board Annual Benefit ticket (valued at $130), plus:
- Your donation will provide items of necessity for 14 individuals during the Christmas season
- Recognition as a Partner of the Junior Board on Catholic Charities website
- One ticket to premium Catholic Charities events, including the Wall Street Breakfast, Cardinal’s Luncheon, Catholic Charities Gala, and other flagship events. (Valued at $500-$1000)
- Ability to host official Junior Board social and fundraising events with name recognition as a Partner of the Junior Board
- Discount on a second ticket to the Junior Board Annual Benefit
*Membership donations expire annually on June 30.
*Donations made in the form below will support Catholic Charities Junior Board and St. Nicholas Project.
If you would like to make a general donation to Catholic Charities, please visit our main online gift page.
To access the Junior Board membership application below please sign-in or create a log-in.