St. Cecilia's Food Pantry: Power Lifter
Do you share our passion to fight food insecurity? Would you like to be a part of a long-standing food pantry at a beautiful, historic church in the heart of East Harlem?
Strong, energetic volunteers are needed to help move cases of food to the storage space and to stock shelves for pantry day. St. Cecilia’s Food Pantry is part of the Feeding Our Neighbors Programs, run by staff of CCCS.
St. Cecilia’s food pantry is reachable by the 6 line to 103rd Street, and several buses along Lexington, Fifth, and Madison Avenues.
Food Pantry Power Lifter
- Various times-flexibility is a plus
- Help move cases of food weighing up to 50 pounds; a few stairs are involved
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: