Putnam-Northern Westchester: Receptionist
Catholic Charities Community Services Putnam-Northern Westchester seeks to provide quality human services to all New Yorkers in need. The newcomer, the family in danger of becoming homeless, the hungry child, the emotionally challenged and developing youth are among those we seek to serve.
We are looking for volunteers to have the following:
- be on call/as needed
- 9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm
- be flexible with shifts
- bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus!
- answer telephone & direct calls to appropriate staff members
- greet visitors
- assist with the maintenance of the filing system
- make copies and order office supplies as needed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: