POTS: Food Pantry Assistant (Bronx)
Do you want to help serve the hungry in our food pantry?
Part Of The Solution (POTS) is located in the Bronx and is between the Botanical Gardens and Fordham Metro North stops. POTS is also located off the B/D/4 subway lines at the Kingsbridge Road stations. Every day POTS serves around 80-100 families at our food pantry.
Food Pantry Volunteer
Saturdays 8:30am - 3pm
- Help clients with any questions they have as they pick up thier food
- Sanitize work stations and help maintain social distancing guidelines
- Perform "check-in/out" duties ensuring clients are receiving the appropriate amount of food based upon established nutritional guidelines
Minimum age: 14
POTS’ mosaic of services, big and small, simple and complex, come together in its "one-stop shop" model. Offering a wide array of support under one roof, staff and services work in concert to address diverse and complex needs. When POTS does not directly provide a needed service, staff link clients with peer organizations to ensure every individual receives the help he or she needs. Anyone who turns to POTS in crisis will leave with help, hope and a chance at improved stability. Services include: community dining room, food pantry, mail services, showers, barbershop, clothing room, legal clinic, case management, and more!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: