POTS: Receptionist/Greeter (Bronx)
Are you an office wizard? Do you want to help us with admin assistance at POTS?
We are looking for volunteers to help be a receptionist/greeter.
- Reliable, friendly volunteers are needed to serve as a Receptionist/Greeter at POTS
- 1st floor Receptionist/Greeter will be the first point of contact for the hundreds of people who come to POTS each day
- Volunteer will be responsible for welcoming clients and directing them to appropriate services
- Volunteer will also receive donations (i.e., clothing, food) and provide donors with receipts
- Commitment to at least one 3-4 hour shift per week desired
- Minimum age: 18
POTS’ mosaic of services, big and small, simple and complex, come together in its "one-stop shop" model. Offering a wide array of support under one roof, staff and services work in concert to address diverse and complex needs. When POTS does not directly provide a needed service, staff link clients with peer organizations to ensure every individual receives the help he or she needs. Anyone who turns to POTS in crisis will leave with help, hope and a chance at improved stability. Services include: community dining room, food pantry, mail services, showers, barbershop, clothing room, legal clinic, case management, and more!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: