Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Saint Rose Lima Washington Heights Food Pantry: Food Pantry Volunteers
Want to make a difference this summer? Do you enjoy the service work of Food Pantries? We need your help!
Volunteers are so important to help us set up and break down the pantry, manage the check in table, unload our delivery trucks, and serve our guests with a smile!
Be able to lift 20+ pounds
Work well with groups
Bonus skills (not required):
Bilingual in English/Spanish
Basic computer skills
What you'll do
- Unload food delivery trucks
- Stock tables and shelves with grocery items
- Distribute food to our neighbors and friends
- Assist our elderly and frail clients down the stairs
- Help us with intake data on the computer
- Smile and have fun. You are among friends!
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: