Tenant Education Program: Budget Management SPANISH workshop teachers
Catholic Charities Community Services: Preserving Housing Department
works hard to keep families safely housed and cared for. Providing trained counselors who assist with financial planning and stability helps ensure a brighter future for our communities.
Do you speak spanish? Are you passionate about financial literacy?
Then we need you!
We are looking for volunteers to teach the Budget Management Workshop in Spanish under our Tenant Education Program (TEP). Volunteers are needed to teach budget workshops to our clients. Our program coordinator will train volunteers in all necessary materials.
- When: Every other Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Time: Morning (10am-12pm) and *new* Afternoons (5pm-7pm)
- Commitment: One workshop session per month
- Language Requirements: Proficiency equivalent to that of an educated native speaker of the Spanish language
TEP is a service provided by the Preserving Housing Department of Catholic Charities Community Services. The TEP consists of a series of training workshops covering topics relevant to preserving and stabilizing housing in NYC.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: