Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
2020 St. Cecilia's Food Pantry
Do you want to join the fight against hunger? Would you love to a part of a dedicated team who help provide food for our community?
Come on down to St. Cecilia's food pantry. We are looking for friendly volunteers to help us with food distribution and stocking our shelves.
Schedule: Wednesdays, 8 am-1pm
Group size: 1-4 volunteers
Location: 125 East 105th Street (off Lexington Avenue)
What you will do:
- Help with setup
- Stock fresh food on our shelves for inventory
- Manage the line and check-in
- Guide elderly clients down the hallway to waiting area
- Smile and have fun!
COVID 19 POLICY
- Upon arrival please wear a face mask. All staff members will wear a face covering and we are asking the public to arrive with one as well. TIP- You can bring a second mask to change into.
- Please use all hand sanitizing stations frequently.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: