Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:17+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
2020 Bronx Hub Center Food Pantry Volunteers
Do you want to join the fight against hunger? Would you love to a part of a dedicated team who help provide food for our community?
Come on down to Bronx Hub's food pantry. We are looking for friendly volunteers to help us with food distribution and stocking our shelves.
Location: 402 E 152 Street Bronx, NY,10455
Schedule: Mon – Thurs 10am – 3pm
Commitment: 3 times a year
What you will do:
- Help with setup
- Stock fresh food on our shelves for inventory
- Manage the line and check-in
- Guide elderly clients down the hallway to waiting area
- Smile and have fun!
COVID 19 POLICY
- Upon arrival please wear a face mask. All staff members will wear a face covering and we are asking the public to arrive with one as well. TIP- You can bring a second mask to change into.
- Please use all hand sanitizing stations frequently.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: