Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:14+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Xavier Mission: Soup Kitchen Welcome Table
Get ready to volunteer at our soup kitchen, The Welcome Table, here at Xavier Mission. You can help prep and serve fresh meals every Sunday to the hungry. Located near Union Square. Teens and groups are welcomed!
- Every Sunday
- Meal Prep 8:30am-11:30am
- Meal Service 11:45 am-3:30pm
- Pouring cups of juice, buttering slices of bread, chopping fruit and vegetables
- Rolling utensils in napkins
- Setting up and cleaning tables and chairs
- Putting hot meal items (entrée, bread, juice, coffee, dessert, etc.) on trays
- Working at food stations giving out extras—e.g., coffee, bread, water, etc.
- Washing, rinsing, and drying trays
- Cleaning tables and chairs and sweeping the floors
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: