Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
2021 Encore Community Services: Meal Delivery/Packing Volunteers
Join us as we deliver fresh hot meals to New York Citys most vulnerable, the seniors, the disabled, and our veterans. Encore is located in Midtown West. Encore Community Services provides care and service to older adults living in the Clinton/Times Square/Midtown communities, and to any older adult person who visits its senior center.
- Delivery 9am - 11:30 am
Packing 10am- 12:30 pm
- Group size- 10 volunteers
- Location: Encore Community Services 239 West 49th Street
- All Ages and groups are welcomed to volunteer
- minors must be accompanied by one adult
Our COVID-19 safety protocol is as follows:
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the center and during delivery.
- Temperatures are taken upon entry to the center
- Gloves and hand sanitizer is available to all who need them
- please follow our Social distancing guidelines
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: