Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
2020 CCCS Washington Heights Food Pantry
Do you want to help feed the hungry? Would you love to a part of a passionate team who help provide food nutritional for our community?
Come on down to Washingtons Heights Ecumenical Food Pantry (WHEFP). We are looking for compassionate volunteers to help us with food distribution and bagging our inventory.
Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesdays, & Thursdays 9 am-1pm
Group size: 6-8 volunteers
Location: 665 West 182nd street New York, NY
What you will do:
- Tuesday and Wednesdays: Help with setup, bagging and Stock fresh food on our shelves.
- Thursdays: Manage the line and check-in, Guide elderly clients, distribute food
- Smile and have fun!
COVID 19 POLICY
- Upon arrival please wear a face mask. All staff members will wear a face covering and we are asking the public to arrive with one as well. TIP- You can bring a second mask to change into.
- Please use all hand sanitizing stations frequently and maintain a clean work area.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: