Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:17+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
2021 CCCS Washington Heights Food Pantry
Do you want to help feed the hungry? Would you love to a part of a passionate team that helps provide food nutritional for our community?
Come on down to Washingtons' Heights Ecumenical Food Pantry (WHEFP). We are looking for compassionate volunteers to help us with food distribution and bagging our inventory.
Monday: 10 am -2 pm
Tuesday: 10 am -2 pm
Wednesday: 10 am -2 pm
Thursday: 10 am -2 pm
Accommodate Group size: 1-3 volunteers (up to 5 volunteers on Thursdays)
Location: 665 West 182nd Street New York, NY
What you will do:
- Tuesday and Wednesdays: Help with setup, bagging, and Stock fresh food on our shelves.
- Thursdays: Manage the line and check-in, Guide elderly clients, distribute food
- Smile and have fun!
Covid 19 policy
- Please Adhere to temperature checks when signing in.
- Arrive with your face mask securely on. All guest and staff will wear one as well. Pro tip (bring a spare to change into after the event!)
- Utilize all hand sanitizing stations frequently and maintain a clean work area.
- Follow all social distancing protocols and crowd flow areas.
- Listen for further instruction from our staff on site.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: