Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
2021 CCCS Bronx Hub Food Pantry
Do you want to join the fight against hunger? Would you love to a part of a dedicated team who help provide food for our community?
Come on down to Bronx Hub's food pantry. We are looking for friendly volunteers to help us with food distribution and stocking our shelves.
Location: 402 E 152 Street Bronx, NY,10455
Schedule: Mon – Thurs 10am – 3pm
What you will do:
- Help with setup
- Stock fresh food on our shelves for inventory
- Manage the line and check-in
- Guide elderly clients down the hallway to the waiting area
- Smile and have fun!
Covid 19 policy
- Please Adhere to temperature checks when signing in.
- Arrive with your face mask securely on. All guest and staff will wear one as well. Pro tip (bring a spare to change into after the event!)
- Utilize all hand sanitizing stations frequently and maintain a clean work area.
- Follow all social distancing protocols and crowd flow areas.
- Listen for further instruction from our staff on site.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: