Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
2021 CCCS Kennedy Center Food Pantry
Do you want to join the fight against hunger? Would you love to a part of a dedicated team that helps provide food for our community?
The Lt. Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. Memorial Center is one of New York City’s most vibrant treasures, located in the heart of Harlem. Managed and operated by Catholic Charities Community Services since 1954, Kennedy Center is a resource center for the community. Our goal is to provide help for individuals and families in need and create hope.
Come on down to the Kennedy Center in Harlem. We are looking for friendly volunteers to help us with food distribution and stocking our shelves.
Schedule: Wednesday 9am - 1pm
Group size: 1-10 volunteers
Location: 34 W 134th St, New York, NY 10037
What you will do:
- Help with setup
- Stock fresh food on our shelves.
- Bag fresh food for our neighbors and friends
- Smile and have fun!
Covid 19 policy
- Please Adhere to temperature checks when signing in.
- Arrive with your face mask securely on. All guest and staff will wear one as well. Pro tip (bring a spare to change into after the event!)
- Utilize all hand sanitizing stations frequently and maintain a clean work area.
- Follow all social distancing protocols and crowd flow areas.
- Listen for further instruction from our staff on site.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: