2021 Abraham House: Spring Cleaning Donation Sorting Volunteers
Do you love organizing and giving back to the community? Does spring cleaning give you a sense of relief?
You can help at Abraham House!
We are looking for volunteers to help us sort through donations in our facility. The rooms are right now filled with items that the community can use, from toys to books and more. We need your keen eye to help us sort and inventory these items for distribution.
340 Willis Ave, The Bronx, NY 10454
Flexible- We will work with your availability within the following time range
Monday through Friday 10am-4pm
1-3 days a week for one month period
Ability to lift 10-15 lbs bags and boxes
Able to stand on your feet for long periods of time
What you will do
Sort, clean, and organize donations alongside our staff at Abraham House
All volunteers will be given a one-hour break to get lunch.
Be sure to wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes
Covid 19 Policy
- Please Adhere to temperature checks when signing in.
- Arrive with your face mask securely on. All guests and staff will wear one as well. Pro tip (bring a spare to change into after your done!)
- Utilize all hand sanitizing stations frequently and maintain a clean work area. Gloves will be provided. If you are allergic to Latex please alert our staff in advance.
- Follow all social distancing protocols and crowd flow areas.
- Listen for further instruction from our staff on site
Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: