2023 CCCS St. Augustine Food Pantry
We are looking for volunteers to help at St. Augustine food pantry, bagging meals and produce for our friends and neighbors.
*No Background Check Needed.
Location: 1168 Franklin Avenue, Bronx
9:00am - 1:00pm
What you'll do:
Lift boxes and unload grocery items.
Stock shelves with non perishable goods.
Move boxes 20-40 lbs to the rear storage room.
Breakdown cardboard, remove trash, and set up for distribution.
Pantry Manager: Maria Salerno
COVID 19 POLICY
- Vaccination is required. Please show proof of vaccination via your card or digital pass
- Please Adhere to temperature checks when signing in.
- Utilize all hand sanitizing stations frequently and maintain a clean work area.
- Follow all crowd flow areas.
- Listen for further instructions from our staff on site.
Driving in? We have parking in our lot! Please email us ASAP to reserve a space.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: