2023 XAVIER MISSION Food Pantry Helpers - 2nd Saturdays
Xavier Mission's FOOD PANTRY serves over 700 household members monthly in a Customer's Choice model where guests are able to choose which groceries to take home instead of being offered a pre-packed standard pantry bag. Volunteers assist by keeping the tables stocked and helping guests choose items. At this time, the population of guests is approximately 80% Chinese, and so Mandarin and Cantonese speakers are most needed!
What you will do:
- Stock tables
- Help guests shop for items
- Help clean the space for next shift
- Able-bodied and strong volunteers needed
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- CANTONESE OR MANDARIN proficiencies
Shifts: 2nd Saturday of every Month - 8:15am to 12:45pm
If interested, please "express interst" below or email Roxanne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:14+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: