2022 CCCS Kennedy Center Homebound Meal Helper
Urgent! We need your help!
Every day our team hits the streets to deliver fresh food to homebound new yorkers across the city. With a growing list of people in need of food delivered to their homes, we need volunteers to support us with loading trucks and bringing meals directly to their homes.
No Car Necessary!
What you will do:
- Meet our team at the Kennedy center and help load the truck for delivery
- Join our driver on the road as we travel to each neighborhood
- Following our social distance delivery methods to bring our meals to people's homes in a safe and compassionate manner.
- our bags can weigh as much as 5-10lbs each.
- We will have to climb some stairs to deliver our meals.
- make sure to dress for the weather!
- Kennedy Center 34 W 134th St, New York, NY 10037
Covid 19 policy
- Please show proof of vaccination upon arrival.
- Please Adhere to temperature checks
- Arrive with your face mask securely on. All guest and staff will wear one as well. Pro tip (bring a spare to change into after the event!)
- Utilize all hand sanitizing stations frequently and maintain a clean work area.
- Follow all social distancing protocols and crowd flow areas.
- Listen for further instruction from our staff for safer delivery protocols
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: