2021 Maria Droste Counseling: Social Media Volunteer
Do you love spreading good news and positive messages on social media? Always wanted to help create a marketing campaign to better society?
We invite you to become part of the Maria Droste family and feel the support around you! The environment allows you to give your most authentic, excited, and clinically connected self. Our compassionate approach is not just for our clients, it starts with our staff, volunteers, and interns!
While a social media volunteer position is not for everyone, consider these benefits seldom offered elsewhere:
• Set your own hours, coming in on days and times that work for you and your other responsibilities
• Receive administrative and clinical support such as identifying techniques to upload to our sites, or, support on the business world.
• Work with the same freedoms of an independent practitioner while being a part of a team!
6 months, 1-2 days a week
Flexible! you pick the hours. Please note this is a hybrid opportunity with most of tasks being completed in the comfort of your own home!
171 Madison Ave Suite 400, New York, NY 10016
What you'll do:
• Post a minimum of 2 posts on our social media platforms.
• Maintain client, clinician, and MDCS confidentiality.
• Develop creative posts and seek approval, if using already created, art from the original developer.
• Meet with the Executive Director and/or Business Administrator around the standing and post updates of the media platforms.
• Have worked on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• An interest in being part of a community that strives to help others!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: