2023 CCCS St. Cecilia Food Pantry and Delivery Service
Do you want to join the fight against hunger?
Would you love to volunteer alongside a dedicated team that helps provide food for our community?
Our emergency food program distributes food to individuals and families who cannot afford to visit a local supermarket or grocery store. We typically provide a three to seven-day supply of groceries based on family size. Our food pantries, which are set up like supermarkets, allow those in need to stretch their budgets and prepare nutritious meals with fresh produce, meat, poultry, and nonperishable food items. Restock fresh food on our shelves.
What you will do:
- Help carry in food delivery to the pantry.
- Manage the line on pantry days
- Check-in and guide elderly clients
- Distribute nutritious food
Qualifications and Skills
- Be friendly organized and diligent
- Ability to lift 15 pounds
- Comfortable standing and working on your feet
- Basic Computer literacy for check-in assitance
- Monday and Wednesday
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
125 East 105th Street (off Lexington Avenue)
Main Point of Contact: Isamar Puello
Age Minimum (with Adult): 17+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: