2023 CCCS St. Augustine Food Pantry
We are looking for volunteers to help at St. Augustine food pantry, bagging meals and produce for our friends and neighbors.
What you'll do:
- Lift boxes and unload grocery items.
- Stock shelves with non perishable goods.
- Move boxes 20-40 lbs to the rear storage room.
- Breakdown cardboard, remove trash, and set up for distribution.
Driving in? We have parking in our lot! Please email us ASAP to reserve a space.
Qualifications and Skills
- Have a Friendly and open personality
- Enjoy working with the public
- Comfortable working on your feet
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
1168 Franklin Avenue, Bronx, NY
Main Point of Contact Maria Salerno
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: